The success of this event last year has taken hold and the PTSA is thrilled to once again be able to support this wonderful recognition. Students will be excused from their class the last hour of their school day and hosted in the gym to celebrate their academic achievement for the 2nd quarter. Due to the recent snow days, the invitations will be going home Tuesday, Feb. 4th rather than Monday, Feb 3rd , as originally planned.
- Students who obtained an “A” or “AB” Academic Honors report card for Quarter 2
- Track 1 &2: Monday, Feb 10th
- Track 3 & 4: Monday, Feb 24th
- 1:15 – 2:15
Parents: Donations Needed –
Suggested donation item and hand in date:
- Track 1 – ½ dozen water bottles / Track 2 – 1 dozen store-purchased cookies by no later than Friday, Feb. 7th
- Track 3 – ½ dozen water bottles / Track 2 – 1 dozen store-purchased cookies by no later than Thursday, Feb. 20th
“THE” hour will be filled with music, dancing, games, ping-pong, photo-booth and light refreshments. We have a great group of volunteers involved but any adult with a Wake County School security clearance and who wishes to volunteer at this program should feel free to contact Barbara Koch.